Monday, December 15, 2008
Family Home Evening
As I mentioned in our last post, we have mysteriously misplaced our stockings. lights, etc. So tonight for our fun activity we decorated and personalized plain stockings with foam stickers and glitter glue. George, again was at school, this time taking finals but Addilyn and I decorated his for him so it would be done when he got home. We had fun, but I don't recommend this project for a 10 mo. old. At least one sticker will be eaten or chewed on!


Our finished stockings!

This was my "creative" way to "create" a lasting memory and make our needed stockings at the same time. (For those of you who remember Pres. Uchtdorf's talk at the General Relief Society Broadcast.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a simple, yet creative idea. Great job Kelly. She is such a doll. I'm glad you let us come over for awhile last week. I enjoyed watching Lane and Addilyn interact..my only hope is he didn't traumatize her too much.
So cute. I love them! Really what kid hasn't eaten a sticker at one time or another. Hope you have a great break with George at home before the new semester starts!
You didn't tell me you stared a blog! Well its not like I haven't known whats going on with you guys. Hope you are having a great Christmas.
Post a Comment