Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bach or Beethoven?

Just wanted to share some of Addilyn's favorite things to do lately.



She's a natural. Several times a day Addi will crawl up in my lap and bring her shoulder to her ear and reach for the piano. I'll ask, "Play piano?" She's gets a huge grin and starts to giggle. We get a lot of practice in.


This is probably Addi's most favorite activity right now. She'll either bring a book to us to read to her or she'll just pull them all out and look through all of them. George and I probably read the same book at least 50 times between the both of us, but we don't mind. I love it when she snuggles up in my lap and wants some time with Mom.

Just another little thing that Addi has been doing lately. She carries her laptop just about anywhere.

2 comments:

Craig and Cynthia said...

Oh man Kelly. I think she for sure gets the piano from you and the Laptop computer stuff from George. How fun.

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

Oh she is so stinking cute. I hope everything is going well. I talked to Tiffany and heard how she did yesterday. Let me know if you need anything.