Addi has grown up so much the last few months and has become very independent. Her favorite phrase right now is, " I do it, I want to do it." She has recently just started saying "yes and no" too. She's a little smartie pants also, at least to us as her parents. She knows her alphabet, can count to 10, and has been potty trained for three months now. She loves to read and constantly amazes me everyday. Oh and we have to watch "Cars" everyday.
We had a great time celebrating Addilyn's birthday. It was a lot more fun this year because she understood that it was her birthday and that she was turning 2. She would sing "Happy Birthday" and try to hold up only two fingers....she's got it now:) We had dinner and cake at Grandma and Grandpa Luttmer's house after my brother's basketball game and then Addi opened presents. She especially loved that. Here are a few pics from the big day.
This video is cute so I thought I would share.
3 comments:
She is so adorable. Your McQueen cake looks amazing by the way. It was so nice seeing you in Hagerman.
YOu are ahead of me. I still haven't posted about Brogan's Party yet. Its been a busy month. I can't believe how big they are getting!
Girl!! You got some skills! The cakes turned out awesome.
Post a Comment