Tuesday, November 2, 2010

35 Weeks and Counting

Here is a pic at 35 weeks. Still feeling good, just getting uncomfortable. I'm bigger than I was with Addi, but they predict the baby will be on the smaller side. We've been busy getting everything ready not knowing if I'll be early or not.

To answer some questions about Addi, they don't know what caused her hearing loss and yes they do think it's progressive. She is getting a CT scan this week to see if anything physically changed in her ear to cause it. Who knows, it's still a mystery to us.

1 comment:

The Evans Family said...

I can't believe that is 35 weeks. I look that big at 17 weeks. Oh well. I just have to remember when someone told me you were pregnant with Addi and I didn't believe them. I hope everything goes really smoothly this time around. You look great...just wish I could see your face.

I miss my running buddy :)