Saturday, November 8, 2008

Fall Fun!

Well I thought I would share what we've been up to lately. Addilyn turned 9 months on Thursday and is still only 16 pds, but healthy and developing like she's supposed to. We've been enjoying the fall and staying busy. Addilyn and I decided to have a "fall photoshoot" and this is what we got.

At first, Addilyn didn't know what to think about all the leaves, but it didn't take her long to enjoy sitting in the pile we made in the backyard of our apartment.

Addilyn always has to see how it tastes. She's thinking, "what is this?"

Again, always posing for Mommy.

Addilyn was happy when we came back in to the warm house. She likes to smile with her mouth wide open.

Addilyn is finally getting hair. She's getting quite a bit in the back and it's going to be dark brown, if only it would grow as fast on the top of her head.

What a Ham! I love this picture. I couldn't resist sharing her cheesy smile and how much fun we've been having. She thought this was funny when I took the picture.

2 comments:

Craig and Cynthia said...

She is so adorable. What a funny girl.

Tiffany said...

Addy just makes me laugh! She is such a good baby. If it makes you feel better Katie was only a pound heavier at a year. Addy looks GREAT