Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Boys State Basketball

A couple of weekends ago we were able to spend some time with family at the Boys State Basketball Tournament that was held in Boise/Nampa. My brother's team qualified for state so it was fun to be able to watch him play. I hope I don't embarrass my brother (Ryan), but as his oldest sister I think I've earned the right to brag a little bit. I have to say he is quite the athlete. He is only a sophomore and he played right up there with the seniors. They played 3 games over the 3-day tournament and got 3rd place.

Ryan wide open in the first game waiting for a pass so he can take a shot.

My youngest sister Ashley with Addilyn.

My Dad kept Addilyn entertained for a little while. She loved his orange, Hagerman hat.


Addi's great-grandma and grandpa Luttmer eating some dinner in between games.



George and Addi posing for the camera.

Ryan warming up for his second game. (He is the one shooting the lay-up)

Go Ryan, Drive it inside!

My niece Eryka and I. She wanted to take a picture with me. Isn't she cute?

Two of Addi's great-grandma's watching the game. (Grandma Chandler and Grandma Luttmer)

My sister Kim and her Husband Timmy and one of her daughters Kaylee. Sorry Timmy, I didn't get the greatest picture.

Ryan's 3rd and final game at state. He's one of the best on the team on defense.

Go #10! My sister Ashley had to show off the shirt she made just to wear at state.

Addilyn getting into the spirit, wearing grandpa's Hagerman hat.

Hagerman placed third at State.

My brother and I after the game. We had a fun time cheering him on and spending time with my family.

1 comment:

Craig and Cynthia said...

Wow. Ryan really got tall. I missed that. Good job Ryan!!!