What a crazy month! Addilyn's 1st birthday was almost a month ago and I'm just now posting it. Addi was spoiled with two parties. One on Friday, the 6th with Grandma and Grandpa Midbust and Aunt Sara and then another one on Saturday with all of the Luttmer Clan (my family). It was a lot of work for Mom, but so worth it. We had a lot of fun!
Special pancake breakfast I tried to make for Addi.
I took Addi to the park to play with some friends. She loves the swings.
Birthday cake #1. We went with the princess theme, since we always call her "Princess." She mostly just played with this cake.


Birthday cake #2. I tried to make the bear, like her favorite teddy bear. This one took a lot longer to complete, but I think it turned out cute.

Couldn't resist posting this pic.

Addilyn attempting cake #2. She had to check the bear out first.


Addilyn opening presents. She figured it out pretty quickly.



Three "Pretty Princesses!" Addilyn with her two cousins.

Had to get a family picture while we had someone there to take one for us.
Special pancake breakfast I tried to make for Addi.
Birthday cake #2. I tried to make the bear, like her favorite teddy bear. This one took a lot longer to complete, but I think it turned out cute.
Couldn't resist posting this pic.
Addilyn attempting cake #2. She had to check the bear out first.
Addilyn opening presents. She figured it out pretty quickly.
Three "Pretty Princesses!" Addilyn with her two cousins.
Had to get a family picture while we had someone there to take one for us.
2 comments:
HOly Cow the cake looks awesome! You have to tell me how you did it. I feel like I haven't seen you forever and you are only a few feet away! I'll see you Sunday for sure.
I am so impressed with the cakes. You will have to show me how you did the decorative stuff on the double decker cake. LOVE IT!
Post a Comment