As for Easter, Addilyn and I attempted to dye some eggs, which ended up with food coloring all over my kitchen floor. It was lots of fun, but Addilyn was more interested in squeezing the eggs so hard that she broke at least three of them.
On Sunday I wanted to start a tradition my aunt and uncle have always done in their family, which is to get up and watch the sun rise on Easter morning. Addilyn and George were both still sick so I let them sleep, while I got up and enjoyed a peaceful, beautiful sunrise. That morning we watched "The Lamb of God, " a church movie about the meaning of Easter since we were unable to attend church.
We gave Addilyn a small Easter basket with a few eggs filled with cereal and a few with chocolate. She went for the chocolate of course right away, biting right through the foil wrapper.
It was such a nice day that we let Addi run around outside for a while. It was nice to get some fresh air and enjoy the sun.
Addilyn standing by our bikes posing for the camera.
3 comments:
YAY for being over the sickness. Brogan still has a cough, but it is usually only at night. Brogan has a bubble machine. We should take the kids out in the yard and let them chase bubbles in the Awesome weather!
OH and even though you are like a stones throw away. I haven't seen you for like a month!
My mom said she saw you at the park. Glad to know you are out and about again and healing up. We finally had our baby! HOORAY! Take care!
Post a Comment