1st place was where my Dad finished in last night's Intermountain Pro Truck main event at Magic Valley Speedway in Twin Falls. It has been a goal of my Dad's and the Pit Crew for the past three years to win a race in front of the local fans and he finally accomplished it. It was intense, exciting, nerve-racking, and so much fun!


Heat Race Action. (a pre-race before the main event with only half of the trucks) We finished 4th.

My Dad with Addi in between his two races.

Lining up for the main event race. My Dad in the red and black #9 started in 4th place.

The beginning of the race.

Passed #6 for second place.

Now it's time to play catch up for 1st place.


Gaining speed and closing the gap.

Passing underneath for 1st place on lap 13th of 30.
Here is a clip of the last few laps of the race. It's really bumpy because I was holding Addi in one arm and my other hand was shaking from being so nervous. After the last lap you see nothing, but sky. That's me jumping up and down from excitement. After the win my Dad gives his victory speech and then poses for some pics.


My Dad led the rest of the race to cross the finish line for 1st place.

Addi after the race. Isn't she just cute in those huge earphones?

My Dad grinning from ear to ear getting congratulated from family and friends.


Autographs for the fans.

Pic of the girls...my sister Ashley, me and Addi. Missing my Mom and sister Kim who was home with her baby. We missed ya sis!

Me, Addi, and my Dad.

The Luttmer Racing Team...George, Tim (brother-in-law), Scott (my Dad), Ryan (my brother)

Congratulations Dad! We are so proud of you. You have worked hard for this and you totally deserve it. We love you and we're ready for the next one.
4 comments:
Fun. Thats exciting. I'm so glad you updated your blog.You guy are TAN. I miss you guys. I had a dream the other day that we took a walk from your house to ours and it only took a few minutes. There was a lot more to it, it was weird, but I won't write the whole thing here. You guys should come visit soon.
oh I just showed Brogan the pictures and he smiled and waived at Addies picture.
It is good to see pictures of you! I hope you are doing well.
Kelly,
I read when Brogan is watching a show. I read when he's asleep or I'm in the tub. I get the most reading in bed at night. I don't get a lot of time for it during the school year with dance so I get a lot in during the summer. plus Brogan has been taking 3 hour naps and sleeping through the night for about 10 hours. I usually don't get through that many books, but when they're ones you've read before you can wiz through them.
So how are you guys. We miss you, we need to get together sometime.
Post a Comment