Saturday, August 14, 2010
Baby Bump
Yes, that's right. Baby Midbust #2 is on its way. This picture was taken at 21 weeks and tomorrow I will be 24 wks. We also know that we are having a boy, which Addi knew from the very beginning. She always said she was going to have a brother and she was right. We are all very excited and I'm more excited to be closer to the end than the beginning of the pregnancy. This pregnancy has been a lot worse than the first. I had terrible nausea for the first 4 months, had the stomach flu twice, an ear infection, and had stitches in my thumb (which is not related to being pregnant :)) I'm feeling much better now, but am growing exponentially, which I really don't like but I really can't help that. My friend and I are still running which helps keep my sanity and my to-do-list-before-the-baby-comes keeps getting longer. I'll try to keep updates coming in between our crazy life and ongoing projects.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mines bigger and I'm NOT pregnant. You look great. Congratulations.
You make me sick. I can't believe that is your baby bump and you already know what you are having. That is what I look like before I can feel the baby kicking. You LOOK GREAT!!!!
Make sure to call when you come up to BOISE!!!! It was great talking to you the other day.
Post a Comment