We love you Addi and you are such wonderful big sister!
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Addi turned 3!
Addilyn is now 3 yrs old. She was so excited for her birthday. She counted down until the big day arrived. She has grown up so much, and even more since Logan's been born. She's been through a lot over the past year, but she is so bright and has such a spirited personality you would never suspect she has a disability. She loves learning and is a like a sponge. She loves our "school time" of the day and we've started to learn sign language, just in case the worse happens and we need another way of communication. She has also started the "why phase" and says funny things sometimes. The other day when George was putting her to bed she said, "When I get big I want holes in my ears like mom, and I want to wear earrings like grandma." As you can tell I don't wear earrings enough. As for a health update, Addi now has sleep apnea (not officially diagnosed yet) and will mostly likely have to have her tonsils and adnoids removed if we can ever get into the ENT. Just another hurdle that she'll jump over with ease.
We love you Addi and you are such wonderful big sister!


Oh and she LOVES Tinkerbell!
We love you Addi and you are such wonderful big sister!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy birthday Addi! I am actually surprised the Dr.s Haven't removed her tonsils and adenoids already. My brother had hearing loss when he was little. His speech was pretty bad and that's how we learned that he had lost the majority of his hearing. He was about 3 when he got them out and within a day he could hear WAY better. Kids are pretty resistant. In the past two months I've had about 6 or more of my dance students that are about Addi's age get theirs out and they were dancing in my class the next day. Good luck, I'm sure she'll do great!
Post a Comment