Those are darling. I can't believe how big they are.
How Cute! It has been way too long. Scott and I were just talking yesterday about how we used to go running right after Addi and Paul were born. Now they're three. Life goes by fast.
The book I use for Katie is Teach your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons. It's by Engleman (sp?) it's awesome, Paul loves it too!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Those are darling. I can't believe how big they are.
How Cute! It has been way too long. Scott and I were just talking yesterday about how we used to go running right after Addi and Paul were born. Now they're three. Life goes by fast.
The book I use for Katie is Teach your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons. It's by Engleman (sp?) it's awesome, Paul loves it too!
Post a Comment