We had our family and Addi's pictures taken back in February and I thought I would finally get them posted, but our scanner won't work so here is one and the rest we've taken over the last few months . It was a cold, Feb. day, but they turned out really cute. Addi is growing up so fast and she has
definitely changed since her last
pictures. Enjoy!

Our Goofy Girl! She really likes the camera and is getting good at taking pictures herself.


Fun at the park in Washington. Her new favorite activity is the slide.

Another silly moment...wearing Daddy's shoes.

George let Addi do this one day and now every time I vacuum I push an extra 24 pds.

Before my Dad's last race we were in the shop getting things ready and Addi was in my Dad's pickup. I turned around and this is what I caught her doing.

Addi put on her shoes, coat, and sunglasses grabbed her purse and headed for the door. Then she turned around and said, "See ya later mom, goin' to the store."
1 comment:
I don't know why, but I know I saw this post before, but I don't remember any of the pictures except for the first one. Wierd, maybe they weren't loading correctly that day. Anyway, I know we really need to get together. Every time we drive to Jeremy's parents house as we pass the exit to your town, I think "this is where george and Kelly live, I wish we had time to stop" Call us next time you're in town and we can do something!
Post a Comment